- "Mr. Mojo Risin" is an anagram for Jim Morrison.
- Many hamsters only blink one eye at a time.
- In every episode of Seinfeld, there is a Superman somewhere.
- The name Jeep came from the abbreviation used in the army for the
"General Purpose" vehicle, G.P.
- Murphy's Oil Soap is the chemical most commonly used to clean elephants.
- Since 1886, the beginning of the modern Olympics, only Greece and
Australia have participated in every games.
(see The Olympics)
- Barbie's measurements if she were life size: 39-23-33. She would stand
seven feet, two inches tall and have a neck twice the length of a normal
- February 1865 is the only month in recorded history not to have a
(see Phases of
- It takes a lobster approximately seven years to grow to be one pound.
- Giraffes have no vocal cords.
- The cruise liner, Queen Elizabeth II, moves only six inches for each
gallon of diesel that it burns.
- Isaac Asimov is the only author to have book in every Dewey-decimal
- Roger Ebert is the only film critic to have ever won the Pulitzer
previous | next
Stupid Facts -
Stupid Games -
Stupid Jokes -
Stupid News -
Stupid People -
Stupid Pictures -
Stupid Stuff -