- Columbia University is the second largest landowner in New York City,
after the Catholic Church.
- Cat's urine glows under a blacklight.
- An iguana can stay under water for 28 minutes.
- The first Ford cars had Dodge engines.
- Leonard Da Vinci invented scissors.
- It takes about a half a gallon of water to cook macaroni, and about
a gallon to clean the pot.
- In the last 4000 years, no new animals have been domesticated.
- Babies are born without knee caps. They don't appear until the child
reaches 2-6 years of age.
- The highest point in Pennsylvania is lower than the lowest point in
- Nutmeg is extremely poisonous if injected intravenously.
- If you have three quarters, four dimes, and four pennies, you have
$1.19. You also have the largest amount of money in coins without being
able to make change for a dollar.
(see Coins and Currency)
- The first toilet ever seen on television was on "Leave It To Beaver".
- In the great fire of London in 1666 half of London was burnt down
but only 6 people were injured
- Lincoln Logs were invented by Frank Lloyd Wright's son.
- One of the reasons marijuana is illegal today because cotton growers
in the 30s lobbied against hemp farmers -- they saw it as competition.
- Only one person in two billion will live to be 116 or older.
- The name Wendy was made up for the book "Peter Pan."
previous | next
Send to Friend
Register for Updates
Stupid Facts -
Stupid Games -
Stupid Jokes -
Stupid News -
Stupid People -
Stupid Pictures -
Stupid Stuff -