- Cinnamon is the bark of the tree Cinnamomum.
- Black-eyed peas are seeds of the tropical vine Vigna Sinensis.
- It takes 30 gallons of maple sap to make 1 gallon of maple syrup.
- The word Penis is Latin for tail.
- The ZIP in the postal ZIP code stands for Zoning Improvement Program.
(see Zip Code Lookup)
- Peter the Great made shaving mandatory by law in 1705.
- The plasma in blood has the same percentage of salt as sea water.
(see Human Blood)
- Antarctica doubles in size every winter.
- Leonardo da Vinci wrote most of his scientific notes backwards.
- Plastic surgery in one of the oldest types of surgery performed.
- King Edward II and King Henry forbade football because it had become
(see Superbowl Winners)
- A submarine was used in the American Revolution.
- The longest recorded filibustering speech lasted 24 hours and 18 minutes.
- Skunks eat bees.
- Saint Patrick's birth and death dates are unknown.
- The amount of uranium in the A-bomb was only about the size of a baseball.
- Cleopatra married her brother.
- Anableps are four-eyed fish living in rivers in Central and South
- Exobiology is the study of extraterrestrial life.
previous | next
Send to Friend
Register for Updates
Stupid Facts -
Stupid Games -
Stupid Jokes -
Stupid News -
Stupid People -
Stupid Pictures -
Stupid Stuff -