- A Funambulist is the proper term for a circus tight rope walker.
- Phrenology is the study of bumps on the head.
- A U.S. Quarter has 119 grooves on its circumference. A dime has 118
(see Coins and Currency)
- The original London Bridge, built in 1831, now stands in Lake Havasu
- The thing dangling in the back of your throat is called the uvula.
- Queen and worker ants of some species are known to live longer than
- The practice of toasting bread goes back at least 2000 years ago
to the Romans, who parched bread over an open fire to remove the bread's
moisture and thereby delay spoilage.
- The term Radar is derived from the phrase "Radio
Acquired Detection And Ranging."
- The platypus and the spiny anteater (aka "echidna") are
the only mammals that lay eggs. Together they belong to a group called
- There are 250,000 rivers in the United States.
previous | next
Stupid Facts -
Stupid Games -
Stupid Jokes -
Stupid News -
Stupid People -
Stupid Pictures -
Stupid Stuff -