- A crocodile cannot stick its tongue out.
- A snail can sleep for three years.
- All polar bears are left-handed.
- American Airlines saved $40,000 in 1987 by eliminating one olive from
each salad served in first-class.
- Americans on average eat 18 acres of pizza every day.
- Butterflies taste with their feet.
- Elephants are the only animals that can't jump.
- If the population of China walked past you in single file, the line
would never end because of the rate of reproduction.
- If you yelled for 8 years, 7 months and 6 days, you will have produced
enough sound energy to heat one cup of coffee.
- In ancient Egypt, priests plucked EVERY hair from their bodies, including
their eyebrows and eyelashes.
- Marilyn Monroe had six toes on one foot.
- On average, people fear spiders more than they do death.
- Right-handed people live, on average, nine years longer than left-handed
- Shakespeare invented the word 'assassination' and 'bump'.
- Some lions mate over 50 times a day.
- Starfish don't have brains.
- The ant always falls over on its right side when intoxicated.
- The catfish has over 27,000 taste buds.
- The electric chair was invented by a dentist.
- The human heart creates enough pressure when it pumps out to the body
to squirt blood 30 feet.
previous | next
Send to Friend
Stupid Facts -
Stupid Games -
Stupid Jokes -
Stupid News -
Stupid People -
Stupid Pictures -
Stupid Stuff -