Arthur Davidson, of the Harley Davidson Motorcycle Corporation, died
and went to heaven. At the gates, St. Peter told Arthur, "Since
you've been such a good man and your motorcycles have changed the world,
your reward is, you can hang out with anyone you want in Heaven."
Arthur thought about it for a minute and then said, "I want to
hang out with God". St. Peter took Arthur to the Throne Room, and
introduced him to God.
Arthur then asked God, "Hey, aren't you the inventor of woman?"
God said, "Ah, yes."
"Well," said Arthur, "professional to professional,
you have some major design flaws in your invention:
1. There's too much inconsistency in the front-end protrusion.
2. It chatters constantly at high speeds.
3. Most of the rear ends are too soft and wobble too much.
4. The intake is placed way to close to the exhaust.
5. The maintenance costs are outrageous."
"Hmmmm, you may have some good points there," replied God,
"hold on." God went to his Celestial super computer, typed
in a few words and waited for the results. The computer printed out
a slip of paper and God read it.
Well, it may be true that my invention is flawed," God said to
Arthur, "but according to these numbers, more men are riding my
invention than yours.