Stupid Facts: Questions
- Why does the sun lighten our hair, but darken our skin?
- Why can't women put on mascara with their mouth closed?
- Why doesn't glue stick to the inside of the bottle?
- Why don't you ever see the headline "Psychic Wins Lottery"?
- Why is "abbreviated" such a long word?
- Why is a boxing ring square?
- Why is it called lipstick if you can still move your lips?
- Why is it considered necessary to nail down the lid of a coffin?
- Why is it that doctors call what they do "practice"?
- Why is it that rain drops but snow falls?
- Why is it that to stop Windows 95, you have to click on "Start"?
- Why is it that when you're driving and looking for an address, you turn
down the volume on the radio?
- Why is lemon juice made with artificial flavor, and dishwashing liquid made
with real lemons?
- Why is the man who invests all your money called a broker?
- Why is the third hand on the watch called a second hand?
- Why is the time of day with the slowest traffic called rush hour?
- Why isn't there a special name for the tops of your feet?
- Why isn't there mouse-flavored cat food?
- Can fat people go skinny-dipping?
- Why do you need a driver's license to buy liquor when you can't drink and
previous | next
Send to Friend
Register for Updates
Stupid Facts -
Stupid Games -
Stupid Jokes -
Stupid News -
Stupid People -
Stupid Pictures -
Stupid Stuff -