- Ten percent of the Russian government's income comes from the sale
- On average, 100 people choke to death on ball-point pens every year.
- Only one person in two billion will live to be 116 or older.
- In Cleveland, Ohio, it's illegal to catch mice without a hunting license.
- Thirty-five percent of the people who use personal ads for dating
are already married.
- The world's termites outweigh the world's humans 10 to 1.
- The 3 most valuable brand names on earth: Marlboro, Coca-Cola, and
Budweiser, in that order.
- In 10 minutes, a hurricane releases more energy than all the world's
nuclear weapons combined.
- It was the accepted practice in Babylon 4,000 years ago that for a
month after the wedding, the bride's father would supply his son-in-law
with all the mead he could drink. Mead is a honey beer, and because
their calendar was lunar based, this period was called the honeymonth"
or what we know today as the "honeymoon."
- "Minding your p's and q's" comes from early typesetting.
The letters are in reverse making it very easy to confuse the two.
- Many years ago in England, pub frequenters had a whistle baked into
the rim or handle of their ceramic cups. When they needed a refill,
they used the whistle to get some service. "Wet your whistle,"
is the phrase inspired by this practice.
Stupid Facts -
Stupid Games -
Stupid Jokes -
Stupid News -
Stupid People -
Stupid Pictures -
Stupid Stuff -