- The properties in the board game Monopoly are named from streets in Atlantic
- The world's youngest parents were 8 and 9 and lived in China in 1910.
- The world's youngest mother is Lina Medina who gave birth at 5 years old.
- No NFL team which plays its home games in a domed stadium has ever
won a Super bowl, until the St. Louis Rams in 2000.
(see Superbowl Winners)
- The only two days of the year in which there are no professional sports
games (MLB, NBA, NHL, or NFL) are the day before and the day after the Major
League Baseball All-Star Game.
- The game of GOLF was invented in Scotland, and for Gentlemen
Only Ladies Forbidden.
(see Golf Clubs)
- Minnesota, the "Land of 10,000 Lakes", actually has 11,842 lakes.
- Half way around the world is much farther away than all the way around the
- Blue Laws, which regulate personal and public conduct on Sunday, got their
name because they were originally printed on blue paper.
- The month of July is named in honor of Julius Caesar.
(see Month Origins)
- Willard Scott was the first Ronald McDonald.
- A Fortnight is a period of 14 days.
previous | next
Stupid Facts -
Stupid Games -
Stupid Jokes -
Stupid News -
Stupid People -
Stupid Pictures -
Stupid Stuff -