- In 1986, the program "Wheel of Fortune" earned of $100,000,000.
- In 1987, a 1,400-year-old lump of still-edible cheese was unearthed
(see How Cheese is
- In 1988, Michael Jackson earned an estimated $60,000,000.
- Patty Hearst's prison T-shirt: "Being kidnapped is always having
to say you're sorry."
- The LaCoste shirt is named after French tennis star Rene LaCoste,
Davis Cup winner in 1927.
- In Washington D.C., no building can be taller than the capitol.
- It takes about 2 million flowers to make one pound of honey.
- Kotex was first manufactured as bandages during World War I.
- Levi's were invented for the California gold miners in 1873.
- M&M's were introduced in 1940 for U.S. soldiers, so their hands
would not get sticky.
- Nearly 50% of the earth's surface is covered by the Pacific Ocean.
- Pepperoni is America's favorite pizza topping.
- Pirates thought that wearing an earring in a pierced ear improved
- Einstein couldn't speak fluently when he was nine. His parents thought
he might be retarded.
previous | next
Stupid Facts -
Stupid Games -
Stupid Jokes -
Stupid News -
Stupid People -
Stupid Pictures -
Stupid Stuff -