Stupid Facts: Elvis Facts
- Born January 8, 1935 in Tupelo, Mississippi.
- Died August 16, 1977 in Memphis, Tennessee.
- In 1988, Elvis earned an estimated $15,000,000.
- Elvis collected statuettes of Joan of Arc and Venus de Milo.
- Elvis ate nothing but meat loaf, mashed potatoes, and tomatoes for
a period of two years.
- Shoe size: 11D
- Height: 6' 0"
- Elvis's idol was General Douglas MacArthur.
- Elvis memorized every line from the George C. Scott movie Patton.
- Favorite after-shave: Brut
- Elvis received a special agent badge for the Bureau of Narcotics and
Dangerous Drugs from President Richard Nixon.
- Elvis considered J. Edgar Hoover the "greatest living American."
- Elvis owned 18 TVs, including one installed on the ceiling over his
- Elvis was thrown out of the Grand Ole Opry in 1954.
- When he died, Elvis's estate was valued at $10,000,000.
previous | next
Stupid Facts -
Stupid Games -
Stupid Jokes -
Stupid News -
Stupid People -
Stupid Pictures -
Stupid Stuff -