Stupid Facts: Rhetorical Questions
- If you take an Oriental person and spin him around several times, does he
- If people from Poland are called Poles, why aren't people from Holland called
- Why do we say something is out of whack? What's a whack?
- If a pig loses its voice, is it disgruntled?
- When someone asks you, "A penny for your thoughts," and you put
your two cents in, what happens to the other penny?
- Why is the man who invests all your money called a broker?
- Why do croutons come in airtight packages? It's just stale bread to begin
When cheese gets its picture taken, what does it say?
- Why is a person who plays the piano called a pianist but a person that drives
a race car is not called a racist?
- Why are a wise man and a wise guy opposites?
- Why do overlook and oversee mean opposite things?
- Why isn't the number 11 pronounced onety one?
- "I am" is reportedly the shortest sentence in the English language.
Could it be that "I do" is the longest sentence?
- If lawyers are disbarred and clergymen defrocked, doesn't it follow that
electricians can be delighted, musicians denoted, cowboys deranged, models
deposed, tree surgeons debarked, and dry cleaners depressed?
- If Fed Ex and UPS were to merge, would they call the resulting company Fed
- Do Lipton Tea employees take coffee breaks?
- What hair color do they put on the driver's licenses of bald men?
- I was thinking about how people seem to read the Bible a whole lot more
as they get older. Then it dawned on me..... they're cramming for their
- If it's true that we are here to help others, then what exactly are the
others here for?
- How come no one ever says, "It's only a game" when their team
- Ever wonder what the speed of lightning would be if it didn't zigzag?
- Whatever happened to Preparations A through G?
previous | next
Stupid Facts -
Stupid Games -
Stupid Jokes -
Stupid News -
Stupid People -
Stupid Pictures -
Stupid Stuff -