Just got this in from a reliable source. It seems there is a virus
called the "Senile Virus" that even the most advanced programs
of Norton and McAfee cannot take care of it ..... so be warned. The
virus appears to affect those of us who were born before 1960!
Symptoms of the Senile Virus:
- Causes you to send the same e-mail twice.
- Causes you to send blank e-mail.
- Causes you to send e-mail to the wrong person.
- Causes you to send e-mail back to the person who sent it to you.
- Causes you to forget to attach attachments.
- Causes you to hit "SEND" before you've finished the