12. CEO's are now playing miniature golf.
11. You got a pre-declined credit card in the mail.
10. You go to buy a toaster oven and they gave you a bank.
9. Hot wheels and Matchbox car companies are now trading higher than GM and Chrysler in the stock market.
8. Obama met with small businesses - GE, Pfizer, Chrysler, Citigroup and GM, to discuss the Stimulus Package.
7. McDonalds is selling the 1/4 ounce Big Mac.
6. People in Beverly Hills fired their nannies and are learning their children's names.
5. The highest paid job is now jury duty.
4. People in Africa are now donating money to Americans.
3. Motel Six won't leave the lights on anymore.
2. The Mafia is laying off judges.
And the #1 indicator of all:
1. If the bank returns your check marked as "insufficient funds," you have to call them to ask if they meant you or them.