1. The modern Olympic Games are based on ancient games held in ...
2. The Olympic Rings symbolize ...
The five fingers on a human hand
Unity between Africa, the Americas, Asia, Australia, and Europe
The five nations that originally competed in the Olympics
3. What happened for the first time at the 1900 Olympics?
The marathon debuted as an event
Officials first flew the Olympic Flag
An athlete ran the first four-minute mile
Women were allowed to compete
4. Which of the following terms does not relate to track and field?
Hop, skip, and jump
5. Which of the following sports made its debut at the Sydney 2000 Summer Olympics?
6. Since they began, how many times have the Summer Olympics been cancelled?
7. The first gymnast to score a perfect 10 in Olympic competition was...
Mary Lou Retton
8. Identify this great Olympian who won four gold medals as a member of the 1936 U.S. track team:
More Stupid Quizzes
Link to Us
© 2001-2015 MIStupid.com