1. Which of the following sports made its debut at the Sydney 2000 Summer Olympics?
2. Since they began, how many times have the Summer Olympics been cancelled?
3. Identify this great Olympian who won four gold medals as a member of the 1936 U.S. track team:
4. The first gymnast to score a perfect 10 in Olympic competition was...
Mary Lou Retton
5. The Olympic Rings symbolize ...
Unity between Africa, the Americas, Asia, Australia, and Europe
The five nations that originally competed in the Olympics
The five fingers on a human hand
6. The modern Olympic Games are based on ancient games held in ...
7. What happened for the first time at the 1900 Olympics?
Women were allowed to compete
The marathon debuted as an event
An athlete ran the first four-minute mile
Officials first flew the Olympic Flag
8. Which of the following terms does not relate to track and field?
Hop, skip, and jump
More Stupid Quizzes
Link to Us
© 2001-2015 MIStupid.com