Human Blood Quiz
Basic knowledge about human blood.
1. If a father's blood type is B, and a mother's blood type is A, then a child's blood type can be...
only Type A
only Type AB
only Type O
2. Which type of blood is known as the "Universal Recipient?"
3. Where are red blood cells formed?
4. Which blood type is the most rare?
5. The Rh factor in blood is named for...
Dr. Thadius Rhesus
6. How many quarts of blood does the average healthy adult have?
between 4 and 5
between 6 and 7
between 5 and 6
between 3 and 4
7. Which type of blood is known as the "Universal Donor?"
8. If a father is Rh-, and a mother is Rh-, then the child can be...
no Rh factor
Rh- or Rh+
More Stupid Quizzes
Link to Us
© 2001-2015 MIStupid.com