Human Blood Quiz
Basic knowledge about human blood.
1. Which type of blood is known as the "Universal Recipient?"
2. If a father is Rh-, and a mother is Rh-, then the child can be...
Rh- or Rh+
no Rh factor
3. Which blood type is the most rare?
4. Where are red blood cells formed?
5. The Rh factor in blood is named for...
Dr. Thadius Rhesus
6. If a father's blood type is B, and a mother's blood type is A, then a child's blood type can be...
only Type O
only Type A
only Type AB
7. Which type of blood is known as the "Universal Donor?"
8. How many quarts of blood does the average healthy adult have?
between 4 and 5
between 6 and 7
between 5 and 6
between 3 and 4
More Stupid Quizzes
Link to Us
© 2001-2015 MIStupid.com