Human Blood Quiz
Basic knowledge about human blood.
1. Which type of blood is known as the "Universal Recipient?"
2. Which type of blood is known as the "Universal Donor?"
3. Which blood type is the most rare?
4. The Rh factor in blood is named for...
Dr. Thadius Rhesus
5. If a father's blood type is B, and a mother's blood type is A, then a child's blood type can be...
only Type A
only Type O
only Type AB
6. Where are red blood cells formed?
7. If a father is Rh-, and a mother is Rh-, then the child can be...
no Rh factor
Rh- or Rh+
8. How many quarts of blood does the average healthy adult have?
between 3 and 4
between 5 and 6
between 6 and 7
between 4 and 5
More Stupid Quizzes
Link to Us
© 2001-2015 MIStupid.com