Human Blood Quiz
Basic knowledge about human blood.
1. The Rh factor in blood is named for...
Dr. Thadius Rhesus
2. If a father's blood type is B, and a mother's blood type is A, then a child's blood type can be...
only Type O
only Type AB
only Type A
3. Where are red blood cells formed?
4. How many quarts of blood does the average healthy adult have?
between 3 and 4
between 6 and 7
between 4 and 5
between 5 and 6
5. Which type of blood is known as the "Universal Donor?"
6. If a father is Rh-, and a mother is Rh-, then the child can be...
Rh- or Rh+
no Rh factor
7. Which type of blood is known as the "Universal Recipient?"
8. Which blood type is the most rare?
More Stupid Quizzes
Link to Us
© 2001-2015 MIStupid.com